If your situation is an emergency, we advise you to call 911 or immediately go to your local emergency department.
We understand that sometimes pressures from life, family members, friends, school or work can start to feel like too much and everyone feels overwhelmed or even hopeless from time to time. But there is always hope.
How are you feeling? What thoughts are running through your mind?
- Relationship problems or the end of a relationship important to you?
- Feelings of worthlessness or despair?
- Significant financial stresses?
- Bullying or harassment?
- Problematic substance use or abuse?
- Feeling shame or embarrassment?
- Overwhelming fear or anxiety?
- Thoughts of self-harm or violence toward others?
If you are in crisis or feel like your situation requires an urgent response, please contact us for help. Let’s work together to find a solution—because ending a life is never the best solution.
OECYC is committed to your health, safety, and wellness. Let’s talk: 1-877-539-0463