Central Intake is the front door to services and supports for infants, children, youth and their families, who need help with a mental health issue.
- To identify the presenting needs of infants, children, youth and their families.
- To determine preliminary service options for infants, children, youth and their families.
- To ensure that infants, children, youth and their families receive the most suitable supports for their identified needs.
Program Requirements (Eligibility)
- Infants, children and youth from birth to 17 years of age.
- Custodial parent / legal guardian of infants, children or youth 17 years of age or younger.
- Youth may access this service on their own, or with a parent, caregiver or support person.
- Custodial parent / legal guardian can also access this service on their own.
Referral and Intake Process
- No professional referral is required for this service.
- To facilitate the intake process, we recommend that you complete the online self-referral form.
If you are a child or youth and you are seeking services for yourself, click here.
If you are the custodial parent / legal guardian of a child or youth from birth to 17 and you are seeking support, click here.
Note: This is for self-referrals only (children, youth, and custodial parents / legal guardians) and should NOT be completed by other service professionals, without the consent of the person seeking service.
- Once a referral is received, our team will contact you to discuss which service best meets your needs, and to connect you to that service.
- If you prefer to complete the self-referral over the telephone, please call us at 1-877-539-0463, and our team will support you.
For information about our Urgent Access Therapy Service, click here
For more information, contact us at 1-877-539-0463.