The Community Action Network-Youth Engagement Sub-committee (CAN YES) is extending its request for submissions from the community to recognize youth that contribute to the health and well-being of our community through their unique qualities. If you know of a youth that demonstrates leadership, dedication, innovation and/or creativity please consider completing an application to have them recognized!
- The youth being nominated must be:
- Between the ages of 13-30
- A resident of St. Thomas
- The youth being nominated possesses special or unique qualities that has made a difference in the community that may include but are not limited to:
- Individuals, organizations and peers can nominate youth who meet the above criteria by completing the nomination form and submitting the completed form by March 31, 2021 at noon.
- A selection committee consisting of community members and leaders will review each nomination and select the recipients.
- All decisions made by the selection committee are final.
- Nominations will only be accepted when completed on the official nomination form.
- Completed forms can be submitted as follows:
- Email: email@example.com
- For inquires call Jenny Sager, Youth Housing Based Case Manager, 226-545-0811
- Youth selected to be recipients of the Youth Award will be notified in writing and will be invited to attend a St. Thomas City council meeting in April 2021 where they will be presented with their awards.