Wellkin provides confidential, Quick Access Therapy Services (QATS) to infants, children, youth and their families, at no cost.
- To provide timely therapeutic care to infants, children, youth and their families seeking mental health support, at their chosen moment of need;
- To ensure that infants, children, youth and their families receive the most suitable supports for their identified needs; and
- To co-create strategies, which build upon current knowledge, skills and abilities, to begin to move forward with identified goals.
Program Requirements (Eligibility)
- Infants, children and youth from birth to 17 years of age.
Parents/guardians of infants, children or youth 17 years of age or younger.
- Youth may access this service on their own, or with a parent, caregiver or support person.
- Parents/guardians can also access this service on their own.
Referral and Intake Process
- No professional referral is required for this service.
- To facilitate the intake process, we recommend that you complete the online self-referral by clicking the button below:
- Once a referral is received, our team will contact you to discuss which service best meets your needs, and to connect you to that service.
- If you prefer to complete the self-referral over the telephone, please call us at 1-877-539-0463, and our team will support you.
For information about our Urgent Access Therapy Service, click here
For more information, contact us at 1-877-539-0463.