We provide several goal-focused groups, designed to meet a range of needs for children, youth and caregivers. We also provide single session workshops throughout the year, to meet the needs of parents and caregivers.
Children and youth you can participate in groups to:
- Work on goals.
- Improve their understanding of their individual needs
- Improve their ability to socially interact with peers in a small group setting
Parents and Caregivers can participate in groups or workshops to:
- Learn practical strategies to support their child.
- Improve their understanding of themselves and their child(ren).
- Develop supportive relationships and networks.
- Reduce stress and isolation.
To discuss the referral process and to ensure a proper fit for services, please contact the Groups Coordinator at 519-320-8034.