School Community Intervention Partnership Program
Program Description: The School Community Intervention Partnership (SCIP) is an innovated children’s mental health program committed to an effective early intervention for children with difficulties in regulating their behaviours that may be interfering with their performance at home, school, and in the community. SCIP Consultants will work with your family in a confidential and supportive manner to coordinate meetings with school personnel, attend scheduled appointments, provide parental/guardian support, and connecting your family with community resources.
Program Requirements (Eligibility):
- Must be attending a school through either the Thames Valley District School Board (TVDSB) or the London District Catholic School Board (LDCSB) in Elgin or Oxford County;
- Guardian Consent; and
- In grades 1-5 and exhibit difficulties regulating their behaviours.
- Children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Children whose intellectual functioning falls below the 2nd percentile.
- Children whose parents / guardians are currently engaged in a custody dispute and not able to sign consents.
Referral and Intake Process: All referrals must be made through the TVDSB or LDCSB School Teams.
Contact: If you have questions or would like further information, please contact us at 1-877-539-0463 ext. 252 for Oxford County and ext. 219 for Elgin County.
Program Brochure:School Community Intervention Partnership Program